Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Growth

I have had growth. The right ovary was "ready", with a total of 13 follicles, several large enough that I had to start yet a fourth injectable, Ganerelix, to stop me from ovulating. I wasn't scheduled to begin the Ganerelix until tomorrow, but looks like everything has been moved up. My left ovary was camera shy, as usual. It is a little higher up than the level that the ultrasound can easily access, so trying to get a good view of it is always painful. This time it was nearly invisible, but we could see a faint outline of 4 small follicles. Another round of blood draws and ultrasounds again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. praying and sending good vibes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you success this cycle. Thank you for stopping by my blog. As you might know, my journey was six years. I had to decide how badly I wanted to be a mother and what I was willing to do to make that happen. I also had to figure out why I wanted to be a mother. That helped me to make better decisions on what was right for me. Dob't give up hope. My hope for you is that this cycle is smooth and easy with a baby at the end of it.

    ReplyDelete